- Travel Authorization Request Form (TAR)
- Gemstone Travel Policy Form
- Travel Consent Form
- Conference Proposal Form
- Continuation Agreement
- Early Graduation agreement
- Exit Survey
- Study Abroad/Co-Op Learning Contract
- Course Permission Override BPO/Restriction
- Withdrawal from Honors College
New Rule for Filing Exemption:
Annual Filing of Employee Withholding Exemption Certificate (please bold this on page) As of January 14, 2020, employees who currently claim exemption from Federal and/or State income tax withholding should be made aware that this exemption from withholding requires an annual filing of the Form W-4 and/or Form MW507.
This means if you are currently working for Gemstone Honors Program and want to continue claiming exemption from Federal and/or State withholding tax for calendar 2020, will need to file both a new form W-4 and/ or form MW507. Please click here for more information.
The following payroll forms * marked must be completed by all students employed with the Gemstone Honors Program.
- Federal W-4 (2021): Employee Withholding Certificate
Federal W-4 Instructions:
* Employees of Gemstone who will file EXEMPT for STATE Withholding taxes in 2020 are required to fill out the form Employees wishing to be exempt from Federal tax will need to complete Step 1, write the word Exempt in the space BELOW 4(c), and sign Step 5.
- Form MW507 (2021): Employee Withholding Exemption Certificate
Form MW507 Instructions:
* Employees of Gemstone who will file EXEMPT for STATE Withholding taxes in 2020 are required to fill out the form.
- I-9 (2021): Employee Eligibility Verification Form
Only NEW students employees need to I-9 process. They must email Rebecca Forbes (firstname.lastname@example.org) their name, UID, and email address. The I-9 system will email them a link to fill out the I-9 form. After that, the new employee will need to send Rebecca Forbes a copy of the PP through google drive for verification.
- Citizenship Status Form
- Direct Deposit Form: Direct Deposit Authorization Form
Direct Deposit Instructions:
*TAs DO NOT COMPLETE*
- *Substance Abuse Policy
All TAs must complete
- *Employee Data Form
All TAs must complete & Shell Shop for access
- *Employee Emergency Contacts
All TAs must complete