Get Involved with GSC
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Gemstone Student Council! There are several available positions on the Gemstone Student Council for the 2017-2018 year. You will see all position descriptions on the next several pages. For full descriptions of each committee/chair position, visit our website. You may apply for more than one position, and you will be able to preference specific chair positions at the end of the application. You do not need any experience on GSC to apply for these positions
Please read the following requirements before applying:
- Must be a student in the Gemstone Program.
- Must be flexible and dedicated to the success of a committee.
- Must be able to attend a weekly committee meeting.
- Must be able to communicate regularly with their committee members, including the vice president of that committee.
- Must be willing to participate in the initiatives planned by your committee.
- Must have and maintain at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Must be able to attend monthly General Body Meetings, tentatively scheduled for the first Sunday of each month at 6 pm.
Applications can be found at ter.ps/gsc1718, and are due by 5pm on Friday, September 8th, 2017. Along with your application, please email a copy of your school schedule to assist with committee meeting time planning (be sure to note in your email any other meetings or commitments that you are already aware of). If you have any questions, please contact Allison Chen, GSC President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.